Updated on April 18, 2022
Do you need to receive correspondence and have a postal address in Atlanta (Georgia)? There are several options to do this. The most effective way is to create a virtual mailbox. Both individuals and small and medium-sized businesses can use virtual mailboxes.
Various organizations provide these services. You can register a virtual mailbox in Atlanta through Anytime Mailbox, iPostal1, PostScan Mail, Earth Class, and others. You can digitize all received correspondence and redirect the parcels to the specified address. Specialized services provide access to all mail through a mobile application or browser.
Which one is better to have in Atlanta – a Virtual Mailbox or PO Boxes?
Which of the presented options should you choose? To answer this question, you need to take a comprehensive approach. A virtual mailbox has several advantages when compared with a traditional one.
- More services and organizations work with Virtual Mailbox. Not all postal services can send correspondence to PO Boxes, which doesn’t apply to virtual mailboxes. Interaction with most services is provided.
- A virtual mailbox is suitable for business registration. Do you want to do business in Atlanta (Georgia)? If yes, you’ll need a local address to receive correspondence. The data of a traditional mailbox is not suitable, which is a major limitation in working with it.
- A timesaver. All incoming mail to the virtual mailbox is digitized. Also, you can destroy all the paper versions for security purposes. The client does not have to be physically in Atlanta to receive correspondence.
If we talk about the situation as a whole, POBox is becoming a thing of the past. It is not suitable for nowadays conditions when versatility and mobility are required.
List of virtual mail services in Atlanta
Virtual Mailbox owners can choose one of the proposed tariff plans. Depending on the selected option, the list of services includes:
- digitization of correspondence;
- mail management via a specific interface in the application or personal account;
- saving digitized emails in the cloud;
- providing space on the service’s servers for storing files;
- the ability to add a telephone line with forwarding;
- mail forwarding;
- destruction of received correspondence and much more.
Mail services have their technical support service. It allows you to get an answer to your question in a short time.
Atlanta Virtual Mailbox Addresses
TRUE Space Virtual Office
- Mailbox Services
- Mail Forwarding
- Mail Scanning
- Package Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Saturday mail pickup option
- Free parking
Address: 730 Peachtree St NE Suite 570, Atlanta, GA 30308, United States
Phone: +1 404-965-4141
- Business Address
- Mail Service
- Virtual Office Address
- 404 Area Code Number or 1-800 Number
- Live Phone Answering Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Virtual Office Access
Address: 6 Atlanta locations
Phone: +1 800-684-5774
Intown Business Center
- Email & text notification
- Notary Public
- Computer Rental
- Document Scanning
- Document Shredding
- Fax Services
- Greeting Cards
- Office Supplies
- Passport Photos
- Permanent Address
Address: 245 N Highland Ave NE Ste 230 Atlanta, GA 30307
Phone: +1 404-551-3281