- Physical street address
- Free registered agent services
- Unlimited digital storage
- No phone app
Updated on May 11, 2021
VirtualPostMail is a digital mailbox service that receives your mail and packages, and gives you the opportunity to see it online via any device from anywhere in the world. VirtualPostMail is perfect for small businesses owners, professional services, digital nomads and travelers. The company understands what exactly the person who works remotely need.
They have four membership plans available. All plans except for starter plan include unlimited free mail with a different number of recipients and scans, and free secure mail shredding. The pricing starts from $20 per month. With all membership plans you get a real commercial address, not a P.O. box, free registered agent service and free 60 days physical storage. There are extra fees for check deposits, extra scans and shipping. VirtualPostMail offers three addresses located in the U.S. Every location is a central processing center and it’s a plus because if anything happens it will be localized in one specific locations and other locations can continue to work as before.
How to start?
1. First, you need to choose the plan and rates that works best for you.
2. Then, you must to complete the USPS 1583 form and email it to VirtualPostMail. After that they will be able to receive your mail and packages for you.
3. As your post mail arrives, they will scan the envelop and download it to your account. You’ll be able to check your mail from anywhere in the world. Once you check the mail, you can tell them how to handle it: request open&scan service of each page; forward your mail or packages with quite affordable rates; deposit checks; discard unwanted mail.
Since virtual mailbox has quite affordable rates, owing one is useful for anyone whether you’re traveler, businessman or not. Not only does it bring convenience to your life, but also gives you a real street address for personal or business use.