Updated on April 29, 2022
Receiving correspondence is a crucial task for both individuals and companies. The traditional approach involves the use of a PO Box. Nowadays, such an option entails several difficulties for the owner. Virtual mailboxes demonstrate higher efficiency and convenience. In Seattle or other cities, you can rent them through specialized services. They include Traveling Mailbox, Earth Class Mail, PostScan, Anytime Mailbox, Regus, iPostal1, and other services.
You should choose a suitable service based on the options in the tariff plan and the cost of payment (starting from $5 per month). For the users’ convenience, they can manage it through a personal account on the website or a mobile application.
Which is better – a PO Box or a virtual mailbox
Virtual Mailbox has several advantages. Let’s consider them in more detail.
- Working with courier services. Do you need to receive a parcel or letter via FedEx or UPS? Then you need to know that PO Box does not work with them. Virtual mail allows you to accept almost any mail.
- Personal presence. To receive correspondence from the PO Box, you need to arrive at the place of its physical location. With Virtual Mailbox, everything is much easier. You can get an address in Seattle while out of the city or even the country.
- As mentioned earlier, to interact with the PO Box, you need to visit a post office. In the case of a virtual mailbox, all correspondence is available electronically.
- Exceeding the size of the parcel or overfilled box. This situation is critical for the owners of the mailbox. Virtual Mailbox services have a proven procedure for this case, which considers customer requests.
You can use a virtual mailbox as a work address.
List of options
When registering for the services described earlier, the client should choose a tariff plan. The offers differ in the range of services provided. These include:
- getting a real-life address;
- forwarding of letters and mail;
- connecting a telephone line;
- receiving and scanning correspondence (available to the client in pdf format);
- cloud data storage;
- checking the availability of shipments in the mailbox and so on.
The personal account is available 24/7. Conveniently for users, the tariff plan can be changed at any time.
Seattle Virtual Mailbox Addresses
The Mailbox Seattle
- Free package receiving
- Free “Mail Check”
- Email & text notification
- Security & Safety
- Mail Forwarding
- Anonymity & Privacy
- Permanent Address
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail
Address: 300 Lenora St, Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: +1 206 728-1228
InCitySpace Virtual Office
Address: 5608 17th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Mailbox Rental
- Copying Services
- Document Scanning
- Fax Services
- Key Duplication
- Office Supplies
- Print & Document Services
- Greeting Cards
Address: 6523 California Ave, Seattle, WA 98136-1833
Phone: +1 206 937-7385