Updated on June 8, 2022
Paper mail is in no hurry to be a thing of the past. People have to deal with letters quite often. But there are difficulties in obtaining, sorting, and storing. All the problems identified are solved if you have a virtual mailbox. You can issue it in Louisville or another city in the USA. This option is suitable for individuals and businesses of various sizes.
Louisville Virtual Mailbox Addresses
- Prestigious Downtown Louisville Address
- Mail Forwarding / Package Signing
- Exclusive Supplies and Shipping Rates
- Professional Receptionist To Greet Guests
- Guaranteed No Hidden Fees
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 15% Discount On Conference Rooms and Day Office
Address: 101 North 7th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
- Recognized business address
- Virtual phone & business number
- Live receptionist
- Frequent mail forwarding
- Private meeting rooms & offices
- Mail processing and pickup
- Front lobby receptionist
- Business center services
Phone: +1 888.869.9494
Address: 7301 Fegenbush Lane, Louisville KY United States 40228
- Packaging Supplies
- Private Mailbox Rental
- Freight Shipping
- B&W / Color Copies
- Faxing Service
- File Upload
Phone: (502) 409-5789
Address: 6844 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40291-3050
Advantages of getting a Virtual Mailbox
A virtual mailbox provides remote access to a personal account where all correspondence is collected. The service gives a full set of tools for management.
If we talk about the advantages, it is necessary to highlight:
- the real street address, which will be retained by the user throughout the contract duration;
- simple sorting of correspondence;
- Virtual Mailbox is available at any time of the day, without breaks, and on weekends;
- unauthorized persons do not have access to the client’s mail;
- if there is an overflow of the mailbox, nothing will happen to parcels or letters.
There are situations when the selected tariff plan is not enough. You can always switch to another package of services or connect options for a separate fee.
How to get a virtual mailbox in Louisville
This task is simple. Many services like iPostal1, Anytime Mailbox, PostScan Mail, Earth Class, and others offer similar options. You can select a suitable tariff on the site of interest. For registration, you need to upload an identity card and a completed Form 1583. Depending on the selected package, the cost varies from $4.9 to $229 per month. The trial period is available for free. It allows you to get acquainted with the features and decide whether to renew your subscription.
Virtual Mailbox Functions
The services offer their clients a standard set of tools. They include:
- Online mail notifications. Upon the letter receipt, the employees take pictures of it and send the client a notification.
- Scanning of correspondence. The option provides for opening the envelope and digitizing the contents (in PDF format). All information remains confidential and does not fall into the hands of third parties.
- Destruction of emails. At the client’s request, any mail is sent to the shredder.
- Cloud storage for files. It ensures that an important email will not be lost. Several services offer integration with Google Drive and DropBox.
- Forwarding of letters and parcels. The client specifies the address, and the shipment’s cost follows the established price list.
- Mail storage. You can rent cells of various sizes.
- Depositing checks. You can send checks to any bank. It is required to apply in advance, the consideration of which takes up to 1 day.
The client gets access through the official website or mobile app. You can manage all functions online, which is convenient. Users have customer support from specialists.