Updated on April 27, 2022
Do you need an optimal solution for receiving mail in Philadelphia or any other American city? There are several options here. The most popular of them is a virtual mailbox. This service allows individuals and companies to receive correspondence without connecting it to their personal addresses. It comes in handy in the following situations:
- there is no access to the physical box;
- constant moving or traveling;
- living in another city (or country) and other cases.
A virtual mailbox is a popular service. You can order it from Anytime Mailbox, PostScan Mail, Earth Class, iPostal1, and other services. It won’t be hard to choose one based on individual requests.
Virtual Mailbox or PO Box rental – which is better?
Many people have this issue. Virtual Mailbox is a modern solution that considers current trends. For convenience, we will compare several factors.
- Receiving correspondence. The POBox owner must visit the post office to receive mail. It requires a physical presence on the spot. If you receive a virtual address, all your emails will be converted into electronic form.
- Virtual Mailbox is 24/7 access and many tools for online monitoring.
- Interaction with postal services. POBox has several limitations. So you won’t receive correspondence from some services. A virtual mailbox is like a mailbox with a real-life street address. It solves a lot of problems.
- The virtual mailbox has many advantages here. Additional options allow transferring mail to the specified address without wasting time and money.
You can create a virtual mailbox in Philadelphia with a few clicks.
What services do Virtual Mailbox services offer
Customers can choose one of several tariff plans, which determines the cost directly. It provides the following list of services:
- receiving a real-life address;
- online storage for documents;
- conversion of incoming correspondence into electronic form;
- mail forwarding;
- destruction of correspondence;
- connecting a telephone line.
A virtual mailbox’s cost in Philadelphia starts from $5 per month, depending on the service and the set of chosen options.
Philadelphia Virtual Mailbox Addresses
- 24 hour access to your mail
- Free package receiving
- Free “Mail Check”
- Email & text notification
- Mail Forwarding
- Permanent Address
Address: 7201 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135
Phone: +1 215 613-8976