Updated on April 18, 2022
To receive mail in Virginia, you can use PO boxes or Virtual mailboxes. If choosing one of them, Virtual Mailbox is considered a more attractive option. It replaces the outdated PO Box. Several companies are providing virtual mailboxes. It is necessary to mention US Global Mail, Anytime Mailbox, PostScan Mail, iPostal1, Virtual Post Mail, Regus, and others. You can create a personal account on the official website, through which you can manage your mail. Most of the listed services offer mobile applications, which provide online access from anywhere.
What are the advantages of a virtual mailbox
Why are PO Boxes losing their popularity? There are several key factors here:
- Visiting the post office. To pick up correspondence from the PO Box, you need to go to the post office. The need for personal presence binds to a specific place and leads to a loss of time. Additionally, there are difficulties when moving to another spot. A virtual mailbox allows you to avoid the described problems. You can find all the received mail in the user’s personal account. When moving or traveling, there is no need to change the address.
- Mail management. The owner of the PO Box must independently go through all the incoming letters. If the parcel exceeds the size of the box, it can be returned to the sender. Virtual Mailbox services are more customer-oriented. You can conveniently control all the mail and choose any option in just a few clicks. There are no problems with an overfull of the mailbox or other emergencies.
- Interaction with postal services and government agencies. You cannot use PO Boxes for the company’s registration. It also restricts receiving shipments from USPS, UPS, and FedEx. Virtual mailbox allows you to expand the list of senders significantly. Users are provided with a real-life street address in Virginia or any other state/country.
The rental price starts from $5 per month. It depends on the service and the selected tariff plan.
Services for virtual mailbox owners
The main task of Virtual Mailbox is to receive and process customer mail. It’s a basic offer. We’ll list a full range of services:
- scanning correspondence and conversion into electronic form;
- destruction of paper versions at the customer’s request;
- forwarding of letters and parcels (to the specified address);
- cloud storage for documents and files;
- transfer of checks to US banks;
- connecting a telephone line;
- a real-life address for interacting with postal services or doing business.
Virginia Virtual Mailbox Addresses
The list of services may change based on requests from the user.
- Mailbox Rental
- Notary Public
- Fax Services
- Shipping Services
- Business Cards
- Key Duplication
- Office Supplies
- Rubber Stamps
- Document Shredding
Address:3419 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452